You think your questionnaire is finally ready, but suddenly you realized that the order of questions is not correct? On the Startquestion.com platform, you are able to change it – in a very simple way. The right order of questions and a clear division of the questionnaire into pages can positively affect the transparency of the survey, its „friendliness” and the ease of filling it by the respondent.
How to change the order of questions or pages?
- In the main top menu, click on Projects tab, and then select the test or survey in which You would like to change the order of questions or pages.
- On the left side, select the tab: Create (1).
- If you are interested in sorting questions, click Questions Sorting , and when it comes to sorting pages – Pages sorting (2).
- Click on the question or page you want to move and „drag” to the selected place on the sheet, and then „drop” it at the desired point in the survey (3).
- When the sorting is ready, we approve the changes by selecting (4) Finish sorting questions, or Finish sorting pages.
Worth to remember:
– Is the best to set the order of questions or pages in a logical and thoughtful way. It will help to make your survey more transparent, easier to complete and friendly to respondents.
– You can make changes to the order of questions and pages at any time during the study. It is possible even after its completion.
– By sorting pages, you can also transfer questions between pages.