This option allows you to duplicate a selected question or page of our survey, which facilitates the process of creating a questionnaire (there is no need to enter the same data once again). This is especially useful if we use redirections or re-use the already created questions by making minor modifications.
How could you copy a question or the whole page?
Below we present in the first place how in your survey you can copy the entire page, and then how to copy the selected question.
- To copy the whole page of the survey:
- Click on the Create tab in the menu on the left side of the screen (1).
- Find the sheet page you want to copy, then click Copy (2).
- The copied page will appear at the end of the sheet.
- The location of the copied page can be changed at any time (See how in our user guide).
- If you want to delete the copied page, click Delete (on the right, next to Copy).
- To copy a specific question:
- Click Create tab (3) just like you did while copying pages.
- Hover over an question which You would like to copy – this will expand the question field with few option on the right corner.
- Click 3rd one: Copy (4).
- The new, copied question will appear just below the copied question.
- After copying, you can move the question to the right place.
- To delete the copied question, hover over it, then click Delete (5).
Worth to remember:
- The service allows you to copy any question and any page of the created questionnaire.
- At any time, it is also possible to change the order of each page or question (You can read about i in our user guide).